General Terms and Conditions
Upon registering with this website and clicking “I agree” you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions whilst using or visiting any section of this website.
It’s important to note that by clicking “I agree” when you register with the website, you are also agreeing to all additional terms and conditions regarding promotions, bonuses and special offers. Details of this may be found on the website or may be communicated to you as appropriate. Please note that if you do not agree with any of the terms detailed in our terms and conditions pages then do not click “I agree” and do not continue to use the website in any way including the use of downloadable software associated with the website.
For the purpose of clarity, unless the context clearly presents a different meaning, the following words, phrases and terms should be interpreted as listed below
- “Us” and “We”: 21Red Casino
- “Account”: A personal account opened by you on this website
- “Client”, “You” or “Player”: The person who has opened an account with this website in their name.
- “Game(s)”: Any and all games available on this website.
- “This Website”, “The Website”: This website and all websites which are connected with it. Also the software and all through links or other access paths and the services which are available through such websites.
- “Relatives”: Spouse, partner, parents, children and/or siblings.
- “Software”: The software licensed by is including any and all programs and database or other derived content which requires download and allows you to participate in this website.
General Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any issue or dispute with regards to the use of this website, service or software, the rules explained in these terms and conditions will be the official source of reference.
- It is possible that we may alter, end, add to or supplement these T’s and C’s at any time of our choosing as we deem appropriate. It is the player’s responsibility to remain informed of the status of these terms with the most up to date version always being available on this website.
- In the event that there are differences between the T’s and C’s across different languages, the English language version will be regarded as the most up to date document.
- If you are under the age of 18 then you are not permitted to use this website. You must be of legal age with regards to your countries national legislation to use this website.
- It is your responsibility to adhere to national legislation in your country. If you open an account in a prohibited country then we are not obligated to refund any funds you may have won or wagered in this instance. Regardless of your jurisdiction, the casino is able to prevent any specific person from opening an account. Players are only ever prevented from opening an account in the event that there is genuine reason to do so.
- We do not allow employees, executives, managers, directors, agents, affiliated companies, providers or sellers of the Company to play at this website or use the website’s software during the term of their employment or time as an associate of the company. This extends to anyone who can be regarded as having insider information about the website. The clause also extends to relatives of these parties. The clause can only be lifted if there is written consent given from us. If this clause is broken at any time then we will have no choice but to close the player account immediately and cancel payment on any gain. No refund of these funds will be given in this instance.
3. National Legislation Applicable to Players
- You accept and understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that you act within the laws of your respective national legislation when you use this website. You accept and understand that we are unable to provide you with legal advice or assurances and we take no responsibility in the event of players breaking the laws of their respective country. When you play the games on the website you confirm that you do not find the games to be offensive, unfair, objectionable or indecent.
4. Account Registration
- To place a real money bet with the website, you have to open an account on the website.
- To register an account, you must provide your personal information including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address. You must also confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Your details must always be kept up to date.
- You cannot use someone else’s details. Any account must be opened using your own name and personal details.
- You are only allowed to open one account with the website. In the event that evidence of multi-accounting exists, we may decide to close all associated accounts and cancel all transactions. This includes blocking play and prize distribution.
5. Verification of Identity
- By registering an account with the website, you confirm that all information supplied to us is accurate and honest. If information you provide is found to be false then we may decide to cancel your account.
- We may take reasonable measures to verify your identity when it is necessary to do so.
6. Misuse of this Website
- You can only use this website for means of recreation and entertainment. Any attempt to use the website for other means is prohibited.
- You can only deposit funds for the purpose of playing games on the website. Any suspicious use of this website will result in you being immediately reported to the relevant authority and may lead to us freezing the funds and closing the account.
- If a player or account holder misuses this website or its software in any way, we may decide to close and/or block your account until we fully resolve the matter.
- Using this website to transmit, store, publish or distribute any material which is in violation of any applicable law is prohibited. This includes material which infringes copyright, trademark, trade secret and/or any other intellectual property rights. This clause also includes the prohibition of using the website to transmit, store, publish or distribute material that is obscene, harmful to minors, harassment, defamatory or includes any illegal act whatsoever and also includes material that violates privacy and data laws, is fraudulent or breaches exchange control or gambling law.
- If we determine that you have attempted to defraud us in any way including our clients and our games through cheating, game manipulation or payment fraud or even if we suspect you of a fraudulent payment then we will take action including closing or suspending your account and to share this information and your identity with the relevant authorities in addition to other gaming establishments.
7. Fraudulent Activity Including Money Laundering
- It is highly important to us to prevent the act of money laundering and to prevent the financing of terrorism through our system. We are fully committed to our duty to stop all serious crime being perpetrated through our systems.
- Players must operate within the laws of all relevant jurisdictions and legislation. That means that the players can not under any circumstances use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to fraudulent transactions.
- By using this website, you fully agree not to use this website in any way which directly or indirectly supports money laundering or the funding of terrorism. Any evidence which pertains to this on your account will lead to your details being passed to the relevant authorities in accordance especially with the anti-money laundering laws of the government
- You fully agree that any funds you deposit on this website are not from any form of illegal source or are profits from a criminal act.
- We confirm that this website will do the following:
- Always keep a secure list of registered players.
- Take reasonable steps to confirm the identity of people registering to use this website.
- Retain identification documents and transactions system data in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Always carefully and specifically examine complex and/or large transactions over the website to determine the possibility of sinister intent.
- Report any suspicion or evidence of money laundering or the funding of terrorism to the relevant authorities.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities bodies in order to help prevent and detect criminal activity.
- Never accept an account registration from an anonymous or fake person or accept wagers unless the identity of account owners can be reasonably established.
- Never accept physical money from players
- If it becomes established that a player has provided us with false information then we will prevent an account from being opened. If the player has already opened an account then we will immediately close it.
- You may be requested and agree to provide identifying personal documentation to aid the Casino in the fulfilment of its requirements. These documents include, but are not limited to a valid passport or other government issued identification document, proof of residence, and proof of ownership of financial accounts.
8. Access to Accounts
- You will be able to access your account by providing your username and password. These will be chosen by you upon registration.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your password is kept safe and secret at all times. Any log in using your username and password will be automatically assumed to be you. We will not be responsible for any third party log ins and transactions as a result of a third party obtaining your password.
- We are not responsible if a player loses their log in details unless in the event that it’s due to the error of this website.
9. Account Closure
- It is your right to close your account at any time. You must do this by contacting us and letting us know either through the “contact us” page or by email. We will respond as quickly as we can. You are responsible for your account until such a time as we can complete the closure of your account.
- If a player account is cancelled then the player will be permitted to withdraw any balance over and above the withdrawal fees. This is in line with our withdrawal policy.
10. Inactive Accounts
- Your account will be deemed inactive if it has not been accessed or a cash wager has not been placed for 180 days.
- If after 180 days since the last login, 21Red Casino is unable to contact you or no activity takes place on the account even after successfully contacting you, 21Red Casino reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of €10 per month.
- Before we start deducting this fee we will use our full effort to contact you and let you know that your account has become inactive.
- We will stop deducting this fee once your account balance reaches zero.
11. Your Balance
- There is no interest on accounts.
- We don’t accept physical money as payment however you will be able to use various payment methods to deposit.
- We adjust the maximum and minimum amount of funds that are able to be deposited at one time. This can be changed by us at any time.
- The name appearing on your credit card, payment card or any other payment method must match the name you gave on your account registration form.
- You can choose to use any currency to deposit to the website, this may however entail a conversion fee and the conversion rates between your currency and the amount of Euros credited to your account can vary. If the exchange rate changes between the times you open the cashier and submit the deposit then the exchange rate at time of submission will be used.
- We can request proof of payment to this website at any time of our choosing.
- So long as all terms and conditions are met, you are eligible to withdraw your balance at any time of your choosing in accordance with our withdrawal policy.
- The Casino will not charge any fees for withdrawals; however, all bank or payment processor fees will be borne by the player.
- The minimum withdrawal is €100. Any withdrawal of an amount lower than €100 will be rejected, unless specified otherwise in the relevant bonus terms and conditions.
- Although we cannot be held liable for the length of time to process payments, we do aim to process withdrawal requests within 1-3 business days after verification of the requested documents.
- In the event that we do not have a verification of your identity including age, location and phone number, we will be able to decline withdrawals. You can provide us with identification documents or other proof of identity to resolve this. We may ask you for specific proof of identification depending on your local legislation.
- We can only pay out to an account registered to the same name and address as your account with the casino.
- When we payout, we will payout to the same route which the funds came to us from up until the value of the deposit. Funds in addition to this amount can be paid out to a withdrawal method owned by the player and registered on the account. The casino may decide which withdrawal methods are eligible for use.
- Where deposits have been made in a currency other than Euros, withdrawals can be made in a combination of both currencies. We may charge a conversion fee for this service in certain circumstances.
- Withdrawals of funds that were not played even once fall under the REFUNDS policy.
- It is the responsibility of the player to follow all tax laws in their county with regards to any winnings achieved on this website.
14. Promotions and Bonuses
- This website or third parties may offer you promotions, competitions and/or additional enhancements to your deposits.
- By participating in any promotional event you accept the terms and conditions connected to it. You can access these terms either in our correspondence with you or in the “Bonus Terms and Conditions” section of this website. We may change these terms so make sure that you keep up to date with the terms as it is the responsibility of the player to be aware of updated terms.
- If we have a reasonable suspicion that you have committed or attempted to commit bonus abuse, either on your own or as part of a group, we reserve the right to
- forfeit the bonus and any winnings from that bonus,
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from you,
- block any access to particular products or exclude you from using bonuses on these products,
- exclude you from any future promotional offers,
- terminate your account with immediate effect.
- “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:
- the breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free spins or any other promotional offer.
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses.
- the use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages of a game.
- Placing single bets equal to or greater than 10% of the value of the bonus credited to the player account
- Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets. For withdrawals of funds that have not been fully put into play we reserve the right to charge a fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposits).
16. Betting Rules
- The casino expects you to follow the rules of each game while playing at the casino.
- If a player attempts to gain an unfair advantage over the casino by using gaming strategies such as ‘Martingale’ and it is reasonably evident, then the casino will take action including the confiscation of winnings and bonuses.
- When a player receives a bonus, additional betting rules may be applied. These are defined in the Bonus and Promotion Terms and Conditions or are defined in the specific terms and conditions of that promotion.
17. Responsible Gambling
- We provide a voluntary service which players can use to restrict or close their account and/or limit their ability to place bets. To find out more about this service, please contact support.
- To use our self-exclusion option please call us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the account you wish to exclude and the period that you wish the self-exclusion to apply. If a specific period is not given, we will exclude you for the minimum duration.
- We will always try to implement your voluntary limiting request within as short a time as possible. If you choose to use this website before this request has been implemented then we take no responsibility for any funds that you may lose as a result.
- You accept that exclusion and limits are set on an account by account basis and that if you have accounts on another casino we own then you must set each account accordingly.
18. Game Cancellation
- In special circumstances we may cancel any of our games during and/or before their commencement.
- In the event that a game is cancelled before the start of that game is announced on this website then any buy-in or entry fee will be returned to the players account.
- In the event that a game is cancelled during play, after it has started and before the outcome of the game has been determined due to technical or any other reason then the players bet will be returned to their account.
19. Game Results
- Once the outcome of a game has been determined then the result cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Winnings will be credited to the Account following confirmation of the final result.
- For a game to be verified as won, it must be listed on our server. We do not accept screenshot or printout as proof of game results.
- In the event that a conflict arises where the result of a game displayed on this website is different than the information held in our servers then you accept that the information held by us on our server takes precedence. You accept that any case in which this occurs will be resolved only by the checking of information held in our server. The results of checking this information is completely binding.
20.Customer Support and Complaints
- If players have an issue which requires our attention, they can contact us through the contact us. We take complaints seriously and will do our best to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. We do strive to offer players the most accurate information possible however, where conflicting information is given by our operators which contradicts this agreement then this agreement will take precedence. Hence, any issue will ultimately be resolved using the information in this agreement.
- Complaints with regard to the operation of games should be relayed to us before a player plays the game.
- You, the player and/or client accept that a complaint made more than 21 days after the transaction that it describes will not be taken in to consideration and will not be given value.
- Any claims or disputes referencing specific games will only be considered if the game is directly registered in the database files or records of the company.
- We are not in any way responsible for any investigation involving a complaint from one player against another for any reason.
- We will always aim to act against any person we suspect of illicit or abusive behaviour or any other actions that we feel wants to violate the spirit of this agreement.
- In the event that funds are added to a players account in error it is the responsibility of the player to notify us. Any subsequent winnings will be returned to us immediately in the event that such winnings are as a direct result of the error.
22. Financial Information and/or Documents
- We guarantee the security of financial information and documents that are related directly between the client, us and relevant tax authorities.
23. Software, End-User License
- When you play on this website you are granted a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the software on this website according to the agreement as defined in these terms and conditions.
- The player will not do anything or commit any act which may damage the reputation of this website. The player accepts that the use of this website and software is at their discretion and risk.
- You accept that we will take proportionate measures to detect if you are using software programs which give you an unfair advantage over the casino or other players. This includes the use of artificial intelligence software. You accept that we may scan the list of running programs on your computer to establish that you are or are not using such software.
- Any player who is suspected of using artificial intelligence software as mentioned in the previous clause will be acted upon correctly. In this situation we may cancel and/or block the account of any person suspected of such activities.
24. True Random Number Generator
- You accept that every game and the result and/or outcome of every game is decided by the True Random Number Generator (“TRNG”). The Client accepts and agrees that the true random number generator ("TRNG") determines the outcome of every Game.
25. Software Interruption
- When a case of software interruption occurs, for whatever reason. We may request you to provide a screenshot in order to prove the disruption where we cannot detect it on our server.
26. Website Interruption
- When it is necessary we may, at any time, interrupt the operation of this website for any reason we deem appropriate. This includes failure of the website due to viruses or any other malfunction.
27. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability Warranties, Representations and Disclaimers
- It is hereby being specified that we make no representation, pledge or warranty (either explicit or implicit, including but not limited to warranties for accuracy, fitness of purposes or non-infringement) that the content of these T&Cs is accurate and/or suitable for any particular purpose other than in so far as those warranties which cannot be expressly excluded under the governing law of these T&Cs.
- You accept that the use of this website is completely at your discretion and risk. The Internet Site, its content and the system therein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties, assurances, engagements, or any declaration, explicit or implied, legal or other. We hereby exclude all terms, conditions, and warranties explicit or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties, commercial conditions, and or matters of satisfactory quality, ability and adaptability to a specific end, completion or precision of services and of the Internet Site in respect to the failure to respect governing rules and laws.
- We do not guarantee that the services or the Internet Site are authorized, and that the operation will fully satisfy the Client, that it is entirely secure and exempt from error, that it is updated regularly, that any software defect is regularly corrected, that it is uninterrupted, that the services or the Internet Site are virus or bug free, or that they are continually operational, that they are adequate, that the material is reliable, or that all other information obtained by way of the service or that all results are adequate and reliable.
28. Loss or Damage
- You accept that we are not responsible for any loss or indirect/direct damage that you or a third party suffers as a result of your use of this website. This includes any loss whatsoever suffered by you or a third party by using this website.
- No responsibility is acknowledged or accepted by us with regards to the previous clause, and the following matters:
- Mistake(s), misprint(s), misinterpretation(s), mishearing(s), misreading(s), mistranslation(s), spelling mistake(s), fault(s) in reading, transaction error(s), technical hazard(s), registration error(s), manifest error(s), Force(s) Majeure and/or any other similar mistake(s)/error(s).
- Violation of Company rules.
- Criminal actions.
- Advice that is in any form provided by us.
- Financial risk and loss, including, but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
- Legal actions and/or other actions.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of your use or their use of the Internet Site, its content or that of any link or website suggested by us.
- Loss or damage that you or a third party might have suffered as a result of any modification, suspension or interruption of the Internet Site.
- Loss or damage, including but not limited to a loss of profit, as a result of improper functioning of the Internet Site, any delay, interruption, transmission, loss or corruption of data, improper functioning of the means of communication. In the event that the malfunction of the Internet Site results in profit, whether it be collected or credited to an Account, we may take action to claim all gains that you may have benefited from as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse us the amount collected and to inform us of the malfunction. In this situation we may deduct from your Account an amount equal to that which you may have received in error.
- Criminal use of the Internet Site or of its content by any person, of a defect, or omission or of any other factor beyond our control.
- Any use made of the Internet Site due to someone else accessing the private areas requiring Login and Password using a Player’s Login and Password details.
- In case of issues in the system or in the means of communication, due to viruses or bugs, any damage, costs, expenses, losses, or claims brought about by said issues.
- Any action taken by an internet provider which you have used to access this website. We will not be involved in any conflict between a player and their internet provider. Any such conflict will not affect a player’s obligations under this agreement in any way.
- Any claim, complaint or issue that occurs due to another player posting material on the website.
- Any damage or loss suffered by the Client due to forced majeure which is beyond our control.
- You accept that you cannot hold the company liable for any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of the Player using this website, the Player using any of the materials obtained from the Internet Site, the Player’s participation in the Games, the Player’s acceptance of any prizes and/or winnings; and/or the Player’s use of the Software, whether this has been downloaded from the Internet Site or through any other means.
- You accept that you cannot hold the company liable for costs, expenses, liabilities and/or damages arising as a result of any legal action taken by or against the Player due to his use of this website which actions may include, but not be limited to, actions due to the illegality of online wagering within the Player’s jurisdiction.
29. Limitation of Liability before a Court of Law
- If for any reason, we are found to be liable by a court of law or any other relevant authority with legal jurisdiction over the company, then the sum we are liable for is strictly limited to the net winnings accumulated by that particular player in that calendar year. Alternatively, when it is applicable, the amount of funds recorded in the account or the amount transferred in to or out of the account. Whichever amount is lesser is the amount that will be taken to be relevant.
30. Term and Cancellation
- As soon as you click “I agree”, this agreement is immediately effective. It is valid until it is cancelled as per the conditions within this agreement.
- It is your right to cancel this agreement at any time you deem necessary. This is under the condition that you have no outstanding amounts with us at the time of cancelation request. The agreement is only considered to be cancelled once you have received written confirmation from us detailing the cancellation. Once this has been provided then it is your responsibility to erase our software from your computer and to cease using the service in all of its forms. You must also destroy any documentation related to this website that is under your power and/or control.
- We can cancel this agreement at any time by giving you or attempting to give you notice by contacting you at the email address you provided us with.
- As soon as this agreement is cancelled, we are legally obliged to reimburse any funds owed to you by us after deducting any funds owed to us by you, for whatever reason. If an account has been closed and agreement terminated due to a failed security review, then we will consider any funds held in the account to be forfeited.
- Obligations between parties of this agreement will be deemed void upon termination of this agreement unless any rights or obligations were accepted additionally as part of an agreement including the termination of this agreement.
31. Miscellaneous Provisions, Intellectual Property
- The Internet Site is intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by Clients. In any event, no one is authorized to copy, modify, tamper with, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, transfer, upload, download or otherwise alter the content of this website.
- Unauthorized downloading or copying of material within this website including the website may be considered as a violation of applicable intellectual property rights within the European Union.
32. Type of Relationship
- This agreement does not form a joint venture, partnership or agency between the player and the company.
33. Breach of Agreement
- In accepting the terms of this Agreement, you are bound to integrally indemnify us, to defend us and to exonerate us, on demand of any complaint, responsibility, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, all legal or other fees that we shall bear as a result of breach of this Agreement, a violation of these T&Cs, laws, rules and or rights or of those of a third party, to any use of the service and/or Software with your Login and Password, whether it be with your knowledge or without it, as well as any acceptance of profit on your part.
- Should a claim, for whatever reason, be brought against us as a result of your actions you will hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses related to such claim.
- If you do not comply with any of the conditions in this agreement and/or if we suspect that you are not adhering to the agreement then we may act in any combination of the following that we reasonably deem necessary:
- Block all of your Accounts and possibly take legal action against you depending on the severity of the situation.
- Withhold all and/or any deposits and/or winnings due to you by us.
- Take necessary action as is allowed by the relevant law to have the Company indemnified.
34. Legal Compliance
- Players are strongly advised to comply with their local legislation which is the law of the nation they are resident/domiciled in. We accept no responsibility for the actions taken against a player by a relevant authority.
35. Law & Forum and/or community
. The player submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts to for settlement of any and all disputes arising from or out of this agreement. This agreement is not governed by the United Nations (UN) Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- If any provision within this agreement is held by a relevant court of law or other relevant authority to be void or unenforceable then the remainder of this agreement will remain strictly valid and enforced including the remainder of the affected provision of this agreement.
37. Headings and Interpretation
- The headings within this agreement are intended to provide clarity when navigating the agreement and are not to be taken as a means of interpretation.
- Singular and Plural words in this agreement are to be interpreted in both singular and plural.
- In the event that the company provides a waiver of any breach by any client of any provision within this agreement, any subsequent breach will not be considered under any such waiver.
This Agreement is considered signed and approved